Saturday, February 25, 2012





This is why society should keep me in a dress, I only do caps like the top one
when I'm in boy mode for too long (I haven't gone out in drag since Wednesday)
The second one I did yesterday as kind of a Warhol thing but it didn't come out
too good, not that I'm remotely pretty or feminine looking, but I do look better
than that image, anyways I'm sure I'm pissing off every one by this point
but give me a break -I'm out of work, I took my parents to my gig last night,
and they got to see me play, I took them them to the Met opera broadcast
this afternoon, and my moms trying to be understanding that her son thinks
he should be living as a woman, and I'm trying to lay low and be a guy
a bit right now, at least until I have a job.

The church I go to has been bringing up this eunuch thing lately and I get the
sense that in their mindset it is a way of understanding trans people
(trans people are like male eunuchs) OK I genuinely like my church
and maybe I'm reading too much into it and that is probably true
for some trans people who are very uncomfortable with their wrong sexed
genitalia, but I did a back of the envelope calculation and figured out that
I have climaxed as a male at least 20,000 times in my life (and that's a
very conservative figure) - I'm not bragging, it's really kind of disgusting,
I'm just saying physically there's no reason I couldn't live as a reasonably
well endowed sexually functional married man - except that it makes me
sick to think about living like that for the rest of my life -ewwww gross

So OK if I wasn't being so guy, I'd say I'm in a bitchy mood,
luckily I get dressed up in the morning and I'll go to church,
play some music at the coffee house, if it's nice out take
my dog for a walk - it'll do me good to go out en femme
again

No comments:

Post a Comment