Saturday, February 11, 2012


well the biggest news for me happened today - I was in the bathroom getting
ready for the cross gender club meeting and my mom was downstairs
putting some groceries in the freezer,  so I checked my makeup and
that everything was in place and I walked out and said " hi, well this is
what I look like"  it's really awkward and it feels odd, but I don't feel
being honest is being wrong - things are OK, I told her a couple days
ago that I was trans, so this was just her first chance to see me
as a woman, so I feel awkward, I'm sure she feels awkward,
it's just a really odd thing to have to do - but I have to do it,
(or rather I had to do it - it's done now, there's no going back)

all right back to the chronologic story - I went and saw the Naked I
again , yesterdayand really enjoyed it - after wards I  talked to two of the
performers I know in the play and had a nice long talk with a trans
man who is quite attractive and a really nice guy.  We talked for
about an hour and a half, so obviously I enjoyed the conversation,
one of the performers invited me to a party after one of the shows,
(not a date, just a chance to go to a party, do some dancing, have
some fun) then I went home but I wass in areally good mood but
very tired so I didn't blog yesterday.

Today I jammed a bit with some musicians in the morning (in guy mode)
the took my mom to the grocery store, then started getting ready for
the meeting, so as I was all done and ready to go out she came down
so rather than cower in the can, I checked my makeup and outfit
and walked out and said hi..... the meeting represents the official
4 months of cross dressing and going out in public as a woman
(yeah!!!!!) before the meeting I did a little shopping, and afterwards
I watched a bit of the drag show and talked to someone who wants
to enter the amateur contest, so yeh I kind decided to enter that again
 next Wed and I decided to go to a job fair en femme - that's monday
so here is my en femme schedule
Sun - play music with a guy at the coffee shop, then go to church
go back and play a little more -then who knows it'd be nice to go somewhere
and talk if things are going good, but if not I'll head to the Art Museum
again I think then just head homeMonday lie I said I'm going to dress
up and go to a job fauir.  Tuesday I have a job interview and I'll
go in guy mode so no dressing up tuesday
Wednesday a support group, over to the church for a bit, then I'll enter
the amateur drag contest.Thursday - Gender therapy and
after a trans group meeting
Friday the aftershow party I talked about
Saturday there's another party at three that I'll probably go to that
and Sunday is church again and hopefully some jamming with a guy
at a coffee house.
Obviously I have to keep the job hunt and the diet in mind as I go
get through the week, because  moneys going to start getting tight
but I've been thriugh tough times before and emotionally I really
feel pretty good these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment