Sunday, January 29, 2012

I've been in drab all day today and got some good natured ribbing about
it at church , my favorite the pastor saying (to paraphrase) it's ok if
I come dressed as a girl, dressed as a guy, arrive as a guy leave as a girl...
as l;ong as I come (I actually did that once -and bumped into the pastor
on my way out of course-tres embarrassing! ) Service was good, but I really
felt funny going to service in boy clothes -it's been a little over three months
and I've gone in something feminine every sunday until today.

Anyways my performance went really well and some friends showed up,
and I talked to them after the show, and well how to put this - a couple
of my friends are trans and one looks really pretty and she has a nice smile
and I don't know, she just has a nice smile., she's pretty - maybe I'm just
jealous, it really has nothing to do with who I am or how I feel about
myself or anything I mean she's pretty what the hell, she's pretty and she
came out to see me perform and she has a nice smile and you know?
anyways the performance itself went really well, but it didn't lead to any
new leads, but I like this band and I'm perfectly content to keep playing with
them and having fun and playing in the garage and drinking free beer and
pissing in the bushesb-mucho macho

somedays it really hits home -I'm a very strange person but the performance
went exceptionally well, some friends showed up (YEAH!!!!)  it was
a lot of fun..

this is a neat slideshow:
http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-look/everyday-style/staticslideshowglamour.aspx?cp-documentid=32111171
in no particular order, I liked the Arriana, the Kennedy ,the
Jenny Leee, the Jade, the Aideen ,the Battery ,the Caryis
the Highland Park, the Lazaro the Valenta and the Eloise
my two favorites were the Kennedy and the Aideen
and if I had to pick one I'd say the Aideen was the
prettiest wedding dress

it'll probably be a couple days for the next post -take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment