Saturday, May 28, 2011


Well I just got back from shopping - I had to buy a pair of shorts and a belt - this is
pretty funny - I can put on a pair of shorts I wore last year and hold them up around
my waist and let go of them and they don't even touch me as they fall to the ground.
So yeh, obviously I just have to make room in the budget for some guy clothes,
(I lost 6" and that's just at the beltline) I also got another belt.

Right now my diets not going so good, and it's kind of reassuring to remind myself
that I did lose 50 pounds, and that's a big accomplishment, but yeh I really do need
to take some more off.

Hi anyone from D+X Institute!  I like the Role Playing, it's fun.

So hows this for news: Stacy Wilderness is on Facebook - She doesn't have
a friend in the world though (I just put up the page last night) but seriously if
you ask, of course I'd friend you.

a couple reruns:


have a safe holiday weekend
take care,

Samantha

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to get started at D+X Again but of course my stuff will be ultra naughty and maybe a little rough to read for those not into Forced CD/TG. heh, But It's sooo much fun! *giggle*

    That's wonderful news that you lost the 50 pounds, it can get really tough there for a bit, but it sounds like your doing a great job so I hope you can keep it up. ^_^

    ReplyDelete