Friday, May 27, 2011


I think I'm going to start a "Fuck off Friday" and just post stupid captions on Fridays.
Enjoy boys (well, there's a thought....)   Anyways how about  a couple more:

PS- this was the last caption I did at Rachels Haven, it got absolutely no response,
not even from the recipient, but I dunno, I think it's OK

This one was kind of fun because the text of the letter was obviously made for the
caption.  I can go back an re-edit the letter and paste it into another caption
pretty quickly - so it's no big deal to me,  - anyways the layout was
really simple - 3 items -a picture someone wanted to use (I erased a bit of it
to soften it's appearance) a letter file which I re-edited and copied in, and
a bunch of white text on a black background - the entire cap took about an
hour - but making the letter file initially took me at least three hours.
I think for Fuck off Friday, I just want to do quick - 10 minute captions like the
top two ( I mean 10 minutes per caption, not 10 minutes each - I'm not that
sloppy that I'd only spend 5 minutes on a caption). 
Hopefully that's OK with you boys

Take Care,

Samantha

PS - I created a Facebook page for Stacy Wilderness about 5 minutes ago
so she needs some friends now, poor girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment