Saturday, May 14, 2011

so Jennifer has a kind of "dark" blog -Jennifers Caps of Defiance:
http://jenniferstgcaps.blogspot.com/?zx=77768b2b7a42e74c
and that's why the cover is so dark and garish - if it was my cover
I'd do it differently, but it isn't, it's for Jennifer.  I posted it at
Rachels Heaven in her folder to make sure she sees it.

Anyways - I went to the Drag Show at the Gay 90's Friday ( yesterday)
after work but I just stayed about 40 minutes and one beer - I wasn't
so depressed - but it is a mostly straight crowd, and too dark and loud for
me to meet anyone that way.  Seriously, I may have to just face the fact
that I'm just too old, which sucks, but it's probably true, especially being
as shy as I am.  Every time I look at the obstacles to meeting someone
I get really depressed - this was also the same thing that happened when
I looked at the obstacles to passing full-time or as close to full-time as I
can get.  So I may give up on the trying to meet a guy as just unrealistic,
and focus on trying to pass (Oh yeah Samantha that's realistic!).  I don't
think I can handle getting hit from both at once right now, as tough
as the money situation is.  I'll still go to church and go to the Pride parade
and stuff, I just need to drop any expectation of it meeting someone, and
just focus on losing weight and looking prettier, and staying on an
even keel, and staying out of bars for now (I'll still go on  Match.com, so
it's not like I'm giving up, I'm just "managing my resources", I mean some
way or the other, I have to keep trying to meet someone).

Anyways, Take Care

Samantha



PS, Wouldn't it be nice if they had taught me soemthing useful in school?
Like this:


2 comments:

  1. Hit a problem with my laptop there for a bit, so please forgive me for not being able to respond to this sooner. I had mean to when it originally went up, but i think even blogger was acting up then.

    I enjoyed the in jokes for the little cover, they are fun and made me smile. The look of the cover reminds me of some of the older works of Pretty sissy dani, who made some of my favorite sissy story's with images. I would read her stuff for hours on end, so seeing that look in this caption was an extra thrill for me. ^_^

    And as far as giving up on trying to find a guy, you never know when something might just click with some guy at the bar, so even if you aren't looking, something might still fall into your lap. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I was hoping it was just a computer problem (not that I'm hoping you have
    computer problems, but you know). Glad
    you liked the cover - my worst caption
    ever is just asking for it, isn't it?
    The bars are a little frustrating right
    now, but I'm just venting, sort of,
    I mean I'll go back and try again,
    but there's going to be a lot of striking
    out (just like my Twins baseball team
    right now!)

    ReplyDelete