Sunday, May 8, 2011





OK I know most of you all aren't going to be interested
in my portfolio of photoshop work - I just wanted to
post it anyways - indulge me. 

here's a couple pic's and a contest entry for photo manipulation of
a photo I took last fall and the manipulated photo

 Let's see - I did change my Match.com profile - I now
am in the description coming out and saying I'll be
cross-dressing.  Considering I am only interested
in a long term relationship, and that I can't imagine
being in a long-term relationship and not cross-
dressing, it seemed reasonable - I did not put up
any images of what I'd look like en femme -so
we'll see - I'm getting the impression gay guys
shy away from potentially trans people though.

Went to church, and got the feeling there was a
guy there who wanted to approach me, but
didn't, so I've just been going to church for the
sermon, and hadn't really thought about some guy
asking me out - I always think of it as me, being
a guy has to make the first move, etc - but maybe
not. 

Went to the drag show at the Gay 90's on Fri
after work - left feeiling lonely, and frustrated, and
a little down - I got over it, but I don't meet anyone,
and don't even talk to anyone really -so other than
casing the joint for my future public displays
en femme, it's just not fun for me - I'm going to
try another downtown bar called the Salloon, it's
just down the street.

Job interview this week (yeah!) and send out more
resumes talk to you later.

Take Care,

Samantha


PS,
On the tsroadmap site I found an interesting site
showing drawings of the SRS (sex change) operation

here's the link:
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html#anchor50968

No comments:

Post a Comment