Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Last night, I got a really nice email from a guy I'm trying
to set up a date with through Match.com, and this is after I put
on my profile that I'm a cross dresser, and I put up an image of
me, en femme, and he's still interested, so yeh, that's
really nice.  I'm a little tingly about that, actuallly setting up
a date with a guy who knows and is OK with where
I am coming from - it really is kind of nice, and OK I'll
stop saying nice, but it is.  Of course I'd go as a guy on a
date, but there's more to cross-dressing that just what you're
wearing, and someone knowing that, as they get to know
me is important if the relation is going to be honest.  So
I'm a little off today, but I'm not getting all goofy on you,
it's just, well it's [excessively sugary word deleted by the editor]

Take Care,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment