Sunday, May 29, 2011


I did this cap for Jennifer who's always been really supportive of my blogging
efforts - which have been a little erratic actually - to review I started the blog
in November as strictly a caption blog to post captions I made at Rachels
Haven (that was before I dropped out of Rachels Haven then went back
as Stacy Wilderness then dropped out again) then I terminated the blog
when I started Gender Therapy, I then terminated the Gender Therapy
and restarted the blog before terminating it again briefly, thought I'd turn
it into a poetry and writing blog , but dropped that idea and turned it into
some weird mix of a super slow motion transition blog and caption blog,
which included my very strange conversion to going to Church, then not
going to church (essentially I got booted out) and starting therapy  with a
general therapist not a gender therapist (because, I don't know does this
seem like normal?) - anyways, like I say Jennifer's been really supportive
of me, and I thought this was a really funny way to support her blog:
http://jenniferstgcaps.blogspot.com/?zx=e4fee93d2b2383be
which get's a lot more viewers than mine ever will (but mine does have
a certain undeniable idiosyncratic weirdness of it's own)

Anyways I woke up this morning and thought I'd like to go to church today
if you believe that (no not that one - a different church, obviously) - I went
to the Gay 90's last night stayed about an hour and the show was good -
didn't meet anyone but I never do, and wasn't as envious of the girls as
I normally am, so it was fun - I really think the upcoming Pride event
is my best chance to make some friends, but in the meantime I've been
out to parks and stuff and meeting people that way - it's just casual
conversation, but that's a lot of fun actually - just talking on a nice spring
day.

So a couple repeats:



Take Care,

Samantha

1 comment:

  1. I got a good kick out of the caption stacy, you know i think that you could probably make Contest rewards over at the haven, the can of whup ass looks like some of the stuff steffie does, while also looking different from the ones already on the haven. would be a nice change of pace. ^_^

    I think your finding a good balance on your blog, just posting what you feel like posting. I do get a ton of views, But sex sells as they say. *giggle* I'm very glad to help out, i know i'm not commenting as much as I was, but i'm not commenting in a lot of places. Good news is, i am reading the stuff, and I am starting to cap again. ^_^

    The upcoming pride parade sounds like it will be fun, are you planing on dressing up for it?

    ReplyDelete