Monday, May 16, 2011

So after the disaster at my ex-church, I actually wound up having a
really good day yesterday. I went out jamming and the music was good,
bumped into several people I know and we talked a bit, played a little
and couples got up dancing and everybody was having fun.
I actually walked out of a bar feeling good and feeling like I had a good time.
I was still alone, but so what?  For a couple hours it was good music with
friends and I was a part of it.

So yeh that's a lot better than sitting in a crappy bar alone for an hour,
nursing a beer. Either way I leave alone -which would you choose?

I'm still looking forward to going to the Pride parade and all that.
I hope to have a good time there (but trust me, while I'd enjoy
kissing a cute guy, I won't be standing around in public with my
shirt off, reaching down his pants, not in public - that's what called
artistic lisence)

So yesterday one of the musicians asked me to sit in with them for a
little at a gig later this week with his group, so I have that on my schedule
(cool). I'm working Sat and Sun full days and doing some volunteering
Saturday morning, so I'm kind of glad I can sleep in Sunday and not worry
about church anymore (we heathens have it good).

I wasn't able to arrange the interview I talked about, but had a phone
interview about a position down South -I'm very qualified and if the
moneys there, sure I'd relocate. but I didn't arrange the one interview
(I had to leave a message, instead) and I didn't hear back from last
week (the balls in their court as they say), so I'm still looking.

Day 2 of my diet
The D+X Institute is kind of fun -I'm real new there, but so far it is fun,
in a role play site - waiting for them to femminize me.  I've all ready
indicated a willingness, but I think it might be fun to make it like real
life, and start off willing then add more doubts and hesitations as I
go along (even though the whole time I always will want the same thing).
It might be interesting to see how it develops.  So I'm trying to role-play
the gender therapy episode, but to a different outcome of course.
My female avatar has my actual female physical proportions (but
with the 50 pounds I am aiming to lose all ready lost - artistic lisence
again). Stacy Wilderness is the name I'm using over there.

I'm going to postpone buying the fem stuff I talked about, and use the
money to see a therapist (general therapist -visit #2, not gender therapist)
which sucks, but with money being this tight right now - it's a matter of
what's really important, not that the fem stuff isn't really important, but
money is really tight ( and I seriously doubt if you understand what I am
saying, but thanks for trying).


Take care,

Samantha

2 comments:

  1. The DX institute Is a great place. I didn't have such a fun and exciting first time there my self, but i heard that there's a new group of people there. so who knows, maybe they will actually give me an intro this time..

    if I deiced to join up again that is, i know people there that do have fun so i know it's possible to enjoy yourself there. I just didn't get an intro or any help when I tried to play there.

    And As far as your free time from church, i was reading some of your past posts, did you leave because the preacher pulled you aside and asked if you had read the bible? were you the only new person there?

    I was really young at my church when they handed out the wine and the bread, but I know that only saved members of the church were able to take part. Maybe the reason he pulled you off to the side like that is for something similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding my ex-church, they practice an
    open communion, and are radically-inclusive,
    except when a senior member excludes
    someone like me -there is always
    a lot of hypocrisy in church, and I just
    ran into some. I may wait a while and
    try again, but it would be at a different
    church. I don't see any value in a secular
    communion, if that's what it was - I mean
    I'd have a bagel and a chai tea instead.

    on to more fun stuff - at DX, I skipped
    the intro, and just went straight to
    arrivals, and made up a story quoting a
    line from a very old song I like - "it took
    me four days to hitchhike from Saginaw"
    Simon and Garfunkel, and the lady who
    responded back knew the reference - so far,
    it's been pretty fun, and no issue at all about her responding back -if I leave a post there's
    always been a response (around 2 or 3 pm).
    You're not going to be suprised to hear what
    they're going to be doing to me, so I won't
    bother telling you.

    ReplyDelete