Thursday, May 26, 2011


So I've gone ahead and scheduled general therapy session #2 - but I've pretty
much shaken the whole depression cycle that was the reason I decided to seek
therapy.  But  for anyone who does experience this depression stuff, if she can
help me stay away from that terrain, it would be worth it.

One thing she recommened was fish oil capsules, and I dunno, I was getting out
of the cycle naturally anyways, but it does seem to help - there's not any
real effect you can feel, but I have been handling things better lately. 

Speaking of quack cures - if you are a guy who's tried Feminique or Perfect Curves,
or soemthing similar, I'm interested in your experience - you could leave a comment
or send an email - did it work? and were there side effects for guys?  I'd keep
anything you emailed anonymous of course, if you wished.
(I'd delete the file as soon as I read it).

I've had a few interviews and a few rejections now, but let's be honest, some of it
is about my skill set and qualifications (and I just need to keep looking for the
right job) and some of it is people who don't like me for this stuff, and the
more they knew about me, the less they'd like me, well good riddance
this is from a Clash lyric:
"then there's Pete, waiting in Jail, 25,000 bail
if he goes down, you won't hear a sound
but his friends carry on anyhow
Fuck 'em"

There's a local group of people who get together as cross-dressers and all
that  and meet once a month.  I got an email back from one of the girls and
its a few weeks away, and I don't want to say the where or when, and of
course being the chicken-shit I am and honestly not having anything to wear
(literally -when I get I job I really need to correct this situation!) .  I'll go
as a guy to the first meeting, but I'm really excited about this.

My latest attempt to set up a date over at Match.com fell thru (again).
So in terms of emails I've sent out or responded to,
I'm 0 for 10 now, which is horrible, I know -fish oil capsules, I tell
you - I should be really bumming about all this rejection (the guys don't
actually reject you, you just never hear back from them).

Over at the D+X Institute, Stacy Wilderness is starting her operation
(well technically his operation still, but soon enough her operation)
It's all very silly, but it's free and fun and I enjoy it - my thread is
in the arrival section under the title" Well I might be from Michigan"

Job interview this week, tonight - Payday! and my wages will be garnished
by the Departement of Education, who believe that spending the money
on health insurance or a dentist or a therapist or car insurance or clothes
or food is not as important as making sure that a homophobic debt
collection agency gets to play "Smear the Queer" on me (I'm working
part-time for minimum wage and this is my sole source of income -
that they would garnish this income is obscene, but the Department
of Education approved it, so they are garnishing my wages -it's about
$15.00 a week, but they know that I really need any money I can
get my hands on now. Mr Williams at NCO could care less
about the money (his commision would be about $5/week.)
 He is enjoying the pain he is inflicting on that faggot (i.e. me))
[NB -fish oil capsules, I tell you ]

And  I'm supposed to be up in arms about the MN anti- gay
marriage ammendment?  Sorry folks - I'll pass, that's not my battle,
there are real battles out there for real people.

Oh it just really, really pisses me off - if I ever move to Canada, you'll
know why.

Some retread caps of mine:

Sigh, why doesn't anybody ever say I have a really dirty mind?
I'd take it as a compliment, really.
Well anyways,
Take Care,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment