Sunday, May 22, 2011

So I've got Sundays free now that I'm a heathen, again. I was going to say
pagan, but alas, I'm not a pagan, just a heathen. So with the morning free I
went to the Anoka Airport Airshow -I'm going to post some pictures I took
below, but first a couple sketches, because I'm thinking I'm going to colorize
and photoshop these two - so here's a chance to see my "before" sketches:

So without further ado (because I had to work a full day, and I just haven't
had time to do anything remotely creative today or yesterday for that matter)
here are some picture I took this morning at the Anoka Aviation Days
(which is worth seeing just for the Golden Wings Museum,
if nothing more).





















I don't know, it's kind of interesting, isn't it
anyways.....
Take Care,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment