Saturday, May 21, 2011



So I realize my response to Jennifer's comment wasn't very responsive,
so let me try that again - The church offers communion to anyone who
chooses to take it.  A line is formed and several deacons administer the rites
- an usher directs you to which one to go to - so it is a bit of a lottery -
But I was not singled out in any way that I'm aware of - I just was directed
to go to this Deacon, and I did so.  I walked up and took the wafer and then
started getting asked questions about my reading practices, there were
several such questions culimating in him asking me if I even owned a Bible
-there may have been a brief blessing after this, I don't remember, I was kind
of shocked actually, but I think there might have been a very superficial
"blessing" after the Bible question, maybe.  Regardless I did not walk away from
it feeling blessed in any spiritual sense, but maybe they want to, in a secular way
start recording your reading habits, and communion is a convenient time to
do this, I don't know - I mean they used to exchange money in the temples
because that was a convienent place to do that -like I said if it is a secular
ritual (i.e. one without a spiritual/religious basis)  I don't see any reason to
participate in it honestly.  If I was singled out for some reason, which I believe
was the case (because of the way I act in guy mode is defensively "guy-like"
in a way that is often perceived negatively, and some people don't like it,
and it is not my intent for people to not like me, it's just well, it is my intent to
fucking survive -I'm sorry, but in a radically inclusive church to exclude me for
acting like I have to to pass (as a man -my genetic sex) is just wrong)
Anyways, I'm not really sure what happened there, but like I said
I went up in good faith to take communion, and walked away with some one
asking me if I even owned  a Bible, and literally and spiritually a bad
taste in my mouth.

So enough of that -somebody actually emailed at Match.com. Yeah!
It's way cooler to have some guy email me that for me to email the guys
all the time, and yeh, I emailed him back and see what happens - but
since I put on my profile about the cross-dressing and stuff  I've
felt I was scaring away everybody, and at least not 100% of the
people -actually he sounds like a really interesting man - but
that's all I'm going to say on this blog (shhhhhhh!)

I've been spending some time over at the D X Institute website in the
arrivals section - it's a role-play site, and I'm using Stacy Wilderness
as my name there if you want to read what's happening in my
fantasy world (OK - another fantasy world of mine)

I got to go work now, but anyways
Take Care,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment