Thursday, May 5, 2011


Oh, my post was horrible -I'm sorry I'm just throwing some stuff up to paper it over.
anyways - I love this caption - it's so tacky like all real successory posters -this was a
fun caption to make.

And here are some flower pictures that I'lll use in my not totally Gay portfolio -
I didn't mean that I'd try to hide who I was - I just don't want it to be only
about guys turning into girls - that's just way too gay and nobody will take
me serious if every single picture is about the same thing -I mean like any
person I have other interests. One being I like taking pictures of flowers
sometimes  and so here's a few I took most of these last fall:









I've got a job interview next week, and still putting out resumes and applications,
otherwise same old same old - sorry about the last couple of posts
Take Care,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment