Sunday, January 15, 2012



Saturday is the start of my 4th month going out in public as a woman.
I've been doing this for three months now, and it's been wonderful -but wow
only three months -I mark the time from the second saturday cross-gender
club meeting http://transformative-honeymoons.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-did-it.html
back in October - seriously things have changed so much in a lot of ways since then,
especially how I look now - I really need to post some photos of how I look these days,
because even without hormones or diet or anything, just practice with makeup
and learning what to wear and what makeup works for you and what wigs work,and
how to present oneself confidenltly really makes a world of differece in
your being accepted as a woman - I was walking around the Mall of America
today in a brown skirt, red blouse, and brown boots and had just a lovely time.
I bought a couple dresses on sale at Macy's (after trying on several) then went to
a couple stores, finally buying another dress at Nordtrams off the rack (using the
womans fitting room obviously) then sat  down and people watched on a bench
eating a couple pretzel hotdogs - like I said it was wonderful, and I think I look
very good, but do I pass? I know I don't pass 100% -but most people don't
seem to notice anything about me, so I must sort of pass, sort of not pass -the
important point being - I present well enough that it is accepted that I should
be acknowledged as a woman in a public setting and I want to do everything
I can to see that people accept me as a woman when I go out in public places
like this. you definately do not need to pass 100% to go out and enjoy a day
of shopping as a woman, and it is so much fun!
so back on topic - I was late to the cross gender club meeting, but
made up for it by doing a lot of talking and listening, then when the meeting
broke up going into the main bar and talking some more with a couple girls,
and a guy from the church, his partner, friends and family, but with all the
talking I was doing I didn't get to get up and play my harmonica,
which was my objective (that plus attending my 4th monthly meeting in
female attire) -it was fun
Sunday I got dressed up and went to church, had a meal there, talked
to a couple people there, then went over to the
Mall of America ( as I mentioned before) so it was a good day

I am starting to goof off with Photoshop again (see top caption) so I'll start
doing captions  again pretty soon -I'm kind of waiting for "inspiration"
because the old inspiration was fueled by the pent-up desire to be able to be
myself and experience life as a woman, and while I still have a lot of pent up
frustration about not being full-time, I now have a lot of pleasent memories
of experiencing life as a woman (even if only for part of a day here, part
of the day there) and the captions need a new focus - it'll come to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment