Wednesday, January 25, 2012



I started reading "True Selves - Understanding Transexualism" by Brown &
Rounsley and I just started reading it yesterday, but based on the first 100 pages
I have to admit it's pretty interesting and a lot of ii does seem to reflect
my experiences - I bought it on the reccomendation of my Gender Therapist
as a book to give my straight parents, if I come out.  Im also reading
Linda Mason's "Makleup for Ageless Beauty, which is pretty good too.
I went to a Transsupport group tonight and got dressed up for it,
then I dropped off someone I know at her place, then stopped at the
Church to do my maintence thing then called it a night - yeah I know
I'm boring these days but I have to stretch my money until payday
(Friday) then I'll do a little shopping (but be a little bit more in control )
then the blues band Im in is playing on Sunday so Im not very girly
for this stretch - partly I think I've made some real genuine gsins and
it kind of takes some of the pressure off to change everything,
I mean I am changing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment