Sunday, January 22, 2012




That's the dress I wore to church. Before church I
stopped at a new nearby trans-friendly coffee shop and chatted with
a girl there, then did my volunteer maintenance thing at the church and
attended service - Service was good, but I'm still coughing a bit,so I'm
not 100% over this ( I slept about 12 hours on Saturday -but luckily
I'm about broke so I couldn't afford to go out anyways)
After service I went to the Minnesota Institute of Arts and walked
around for a few hours, and had lunch at the
restraunt there - the meal was really good and they called me Ma'am,
which is always fun - but a day at the art intsitute explains the weird
background for the top image, and I didn't meet anyone or anything.

Actually, because of this stupid cold, I'm probably going to turn on the
TV and fall asleep in about 20 minutes, so good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment