Sunday, January 8, 2012



I was really excited about playing "Amazing Grace"  at my church,
and it went really, really well.  I am so pleased. It was a lot of fun.
I played the intro solo (key of F) then the Music Director joined
in on  piano playing  a Lorrie Line arrangement,
I added a harmonica accompianment for a passage he did a solo
then after a key change to G I played along for a section and then
he ended the tune and there was a lot of appluase when it was done
and afterwards several people came up to me and said they
really liked it, and I got hugged about 15 times (which is pretty
nice really)  - oh I almost forgot - I was wearing a brown suede
skirt with some realy nice hem details (kind of lace like), tan panythose,
brown leather short boots, with open toes and 4" heels  (they are really
cute) and a dark purple velvet blouse (pretty conservative but still a little girly)
and underneath a full length girdle and a corset.  Toss in  a new wig and
I was feeling really pretty - in fact becasue the weather was so warm,
I figured I really had to get out after the service (and the meeting afterwards)
so I went to Como park and walked around the zoo and garden -
wearing a skirt comfortably this late in January in Minnesota is just
wonderful but I seemed to be the only guy taking advantage of this
stroke of luck, and even the girls weren't wearing skirts -but I was,
and it was nice, and they don't know what they were missing.
Yesterday,  I went out to a local gay bar and sat in for two songs
with a talented local musician, and went with a friend and afterwards
it sort of turned into a date ( or maybe it was always a date, and it
just needed to be made official) anyways nothing earth shaking or
anything like that, but it did  kind of stir up some feelings - so, yeh
I had a good weekend and now it's back to boy mode to pick up
my dog, and get some sleep ( well technically  I sleep in a slip , but
I don't count that as dressing up) ,  Thursday may be the next time
I get dolled up ( yeh 4 days is a long stretch for me) but it will be
a special day and I've kind of low on funds ( I've been shopping too
much, I'll admit it) - so I should be able to handle four straight days
as a guy (ewwww!)

No comments:

Post a Comment