Tuesday, January 10, 2012



so I  just read that Minneapolis-StPaul is the seventh
gayest city in the US, and if you're city is gayer than
mine -wow - it's hard to take the Advocate survey
 remotely seriously, but for trans people who are such
a minority that we don't get surveys, Minneapolis-St Paul
must be number one or up there -it's a very cool place
 to live if you're coming out as trans. 
I'm in boy mode today but four days is too long so I'm
going to get dolled up tomorrow night after work for a date
(and all day thursday - yeah!!)  -but being in boy mode
I actually was goofing around with the new photoshop
book and did an excercise to make a Brokeh Brush which
is how I got the "bubble" effect for the above caption
it's nice to have some time again to take ther dog for a walk,
go to the music store and get a harmonica, learn some
new photshop techniques stuff like that -yesterday in
boy mode was what I am calling my "boys night out"
me (in boy mode) with the guys playing music in a guys
garage with a sportcar up on jacks and beer in a cooler,
pissing outside in the bushes, yeh we got it all,
mucho macho - I was describing it to friend over the
phone and I started laughing when I came up with
"Boys Night Out"-it does sound kind of absurd,and
somedays it feels that way but we're playing music
and that's fun and it's good to be doing guy things
considering how much time I spend as a guy but
when you blow out a reed in your harmonica
because theirs lipstick in it and you're thinking
about the night before and what a pretty skirt you had
on or about the upcoming gender therapy session, it's
hard to be too "mucho macho" - I'm hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment