Saturday, April 30, 2011


Avenue Q was super fun - I hadn't seen it before and I really enjoyed it.
They also did a cabaret afterwards, and that was almost as good as the play
itself, and at times funnier, so it was a good time.  I wound up working 8hrs
today, so I haven't had much time but I want to post more regularily - so the
top caption is one I did this evening for a photoshop group I joined -it's
a friendly competition where everyone manipulates the same photo and you
see who comes up with what - I reverted to the caption style on this one,
(the caption is referring to the green "algae-like" life forms on the reddish
Martian rock sample, as proof that life exists on Mars) - I like the caption,
it's kind of dramatic - but yeh, it's not very TF.  I spent about 2 hours on this
caption - so that's the remainder of my day really - the 2nd caption is pretty
girly and TF and all that - so I'm not ignoring your interests in the TF stuff.

 I'm going to church in the morning, then I think I want to catch "Water for
Elephants" -if you've read my blog, you know how much I love the Circus,
and so the movie should be enjoyable.   I don't think I'll go out jamming
Sunday.  If I don't go out I should have some time
tommorrow night to post a new caption, along with another photo contest
entry, this time for "May flowers" - Otherwise, not much going on this weekend.

Serious Offer - so if you'd like a custom caption made - leave a  very short comment
about what you'd like it to be about, your male and female name, stuff like that and
I'll take a crack at it -if you've been on Rachel's Haven just let me know what your name,
and I'll read your preferences there.  Note: no violence, bondage, genetalia, stuff like that.
I mean captions should be fun, and obviously I think being able to live as a woman is a
good thing, but I can play along if you want to pretend that you'd like to go back to
being a man ( uh huh, sure you would, wink).   Any caption made will be posted on this
blog, and you can download it there, so I don't need your email or other personnel
information, just the general outline of your fantasy.
Take Care,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment