Tuesday, April 12, 2011


This is just to break the ice -but I wanted to get something up.

So what  have I been up to? I went to HD broadcast of the Met Opera Sat -
 a very silly opera, but it was fun, then I went to the Gay 90's drag show,
and it lived up to it's name -the hostess was hammered and the whole
thing was a bit of a drag really - I'm losing interest in this -but as a safe
place to go in drag (someday) it's good to know you're way around. 
It is getting boring and I'm not meeting anyone when I go, so I probably
won't be back there for a while. I'm going to try the Saloon (another Gay
bar in Minneapolis) next. 

Went to church on Sunday, and again it seems that there is something
for me that I'm identifying with so I don't know, maybe I'm becoming a
religious weirdo or something.  I do look forward to it, I know that.
I'm going to consider actually joining the church -I don't know,
I'm not much of a joiner, but I'm thinking about it, honestly.

Otherwise I might have some good news on Friday -one can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment