Saturday, April 2, 2011




So the payroll check did clear - I called the bank again expect the worst,
but no this time - hah!  So I'm off to the circus -bye!

PS first caption was for Shauna-Marie, the second was just an idea I had,
I don't know if i like it or not, but so what - nobody reads this blog anymore
any ways (except one very cool person)

UPDATE- Yeah! I made it to the circus - there was an amazing act, where a lady
is changing her dress in the blink of an eye - she changes from one outfit to another
in about 0.8 seconds and you can't even see it changing - I have no idea how
she was doing it - I was totally amazed - I got to find out (and when I find out,
I won't tell you because magicians never reveal a secret)
- I really have to find out how she did this -
It's like a Quest now! (Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference - as an aside I've
only seen one Broadway show in my life, and yes it was Spamalot - a very silly play)

The Circus was fun, and I'm actually in a really good mood today,
which is pretty cool - well I got to take the dog for a walk -she's been cooped up while
I've been jamming and going to the circus, so I really need to play with her a bit.
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment