Saturday, April 16, 2011


Well that sucks - I joined a meet up group that is interested in photo manipulations
and I can't make their next meeting but I saw they had a competition for April,
so I grabbed a picture of a waterfall and started manipulating it - the top picture
is what I came up, the bottom picture was the starting point.  But I went back
and actually read the post and this is some guys entry (which I obviously
thought was too colorful) -you are supposed to take your own picture and
manipulate it - not steal somebody elses photo (it was an honest mistake, OK?)

Anyways taking my own picture, well that's like too much work (I'm kidding,
I'll take some pictures but the theme is April Showers so I need a little rain -
which is forcast this week). In the mean time, I can't use this picture for anything
now -because I stole the picture as the starting point - they'd have my head
if I posted this image on that site,and rightly so - stealing images is not a good
thing to do (I goofed, OK?)

What a waste of time.
Oh I'm sorry - I meant to say - I did this specially for you dear reader

Meetup is kind of a fun website - I joined one Gay group there and have gone
to a couple plays (it's a funny story I'll save for later about me and this group)
but there are also book clubs and photo clubs, really anything you'd be interested
in meeting up with other people about -just Google "meetup" and give it a shot,
it doesn't have to be Gay or anything, that's just my latest fixation.

I was going to go out tonight, but I decided not to - I've been spending too much
money, and I was kind of over thinking things so I just thought I'd stay home,
and go to church tomorrow , a PFLAG meeting, then go out jamming later Sunday
evening, so yeh, another boring weekend with 0% probability of getting laid - Oh, well.
 I better toss in another rerun cap or two to mollify the masses:



PS - I took some pictures of the snow this morning - it was really pretty,
but it's still effing snow in the middle of April - if the competition was
April Snow Showers I'd have something to show them - it's not fair!







No comments:

Post a Comment