Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just a head's up -I'm going to be doing an Easter posting for my next post, and it will
probably (i.e. certainly) have a religious theme.  Hopefully it will have some humor too
(something along the lines of my Christmas and Thanksgiving captions shown below:)

                                                    "trans-honey" Christmas posting:

"trans-honey" Thanksgiving posting:


so you've been warned. 

A funny thing happened today - after I got out of church, I went to a PFLAG
meeting, and got there a few minutes before it was scheduled to start and
I'm walking around and I notice that the only people in the building
are women. Now I don't know about you, but the idea of me presenting
myself as a Gay man in a room full of Lesbian woman is really awkward - and the
last thing I want to do in this situation is start bringing up that I'm also been
diagnosed as a cross dresser. This would be just way too embarrassing.
So yeh, I walked around a bit, turned tail and headed back out the door
got in my truck and drove home (like the chicken that I am).
that's two "chicken-outs" in two days - which is some kind of record,
but seriously being the only guy in a room full of Lesbians is really awkard
if you are still getting used to being "out" in public. I mean think about it-
I'd be the only one there to represent the male of the species at this event

The other story I was going to tell - I joined this Gay culture-events group
I found in Meetup and have attended two events with this group - one was
a Gay themed play and the other was a Fashion Drag show - so two fun,
Gay oriented events I went with this group to.  But I was working Fri night
and went straight to the play from work -so I didn't get a chance to meet
anyone from the group at the resteraunt where they met before the play, so
I saw the play alone, and afterwards was tired and left soon after the play
was over.  I did get to the Drag fashion show early, but several of the people
didn't show and I was unable to tell who was in the group when I got there,
so again, I watched the fashion show alone, and didn't meet with
anyone from the group this time -so I've gone to two events with the group,
and I basically wound up sitting alone by myself - it's nobody's fault, and it's kind
of funny,  but that's part of the reason I chickened out of going yesterday - I am
going to the next play (I bought my ticket so you know I'll be there) and I have
that Friday off so I can go to the resteraunt before the show - so it will be a good
time, with the group.  And like I've said before, "I really suck at being Gay"
but I'm trying.

                                                                        Take care,

  Samantha




the latest vocal recordings of my "female voice"

No comments:

Post a Comment