Friday, April 22, 2011

 Well, don't say I didn't warn you, but that's my Easter caption.
I wanted to do something suggestive of the shock and horror
of the chosen few, as they watched their leader hauled off to
court and then executed as a common criminal. 

Otherwise on  personal note - I've exchanged emails with a guy
on Match.com - I'm seeing a play next Fri,and I want to see if
he wants to try a date with me (going on a date would be pretty
exciting, I'd go as a man of course).  Well, we'll see, I haven't
heard back, but I just responded this morning.

 I graduate in early May, so that is coming up super quick - then
I start looking for work full time - I really want to be working right now.
I didn't get a job out of the last interview, fuck em.

I've set up an appointment to see a general therapist (next Tuesday -
 this is a general therapist,not a gender therapist -I may be crazy,
but I'm not that crazy). She is sympathetic to LGBT people.
I want to try and do something about some of the depression
and social anxiety I deal with, but I'll mention the trans stuff
as a factor.

I'll be going to my predominately LGBT church for Easter service on
Sunday.  I haven't decided if I'm going to join or not -but I will
keep attending, regardless.  I made a prayer to Jesus, you can
probably guess what it was about, but I think it really is just a
matter of facing up to the obvious, and doing what I was meant
to do - what I am called to do - I dunno, maybe.

Happy Easter!

how about a silly caption:




take care,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment