Monday, April 18, 2011



Here are four Photoshopped images
that I have worked on.

The top one is a photo manipulation of an image taken by someone else
for a friendly contest to see how various people would alter it -
I went with a "time/space portal in a comic book" for no good reason

[If you want to suggest how you'd like to turn this
   "time/space portal image" into your own personel
caption- leave me a comment with the
details of what you'd like to see and I'll make the caption
for you, and post it on this page
- but no male nudity, bondage, violence, stuff
like that ]

The next one is a little bit more serious competition in the same group
for the "April Showers" contest - here you needed to supply a picture
you took yourself and then digitally manipulate it - suggesting
something about April showers - I like how this one turned out. 

 a while ago I spent a huge amount of time on this one taking a hand sketch of mine
and converting it to a photoshop image - it took so much time I haven't done this
again, but if I got an feedback in the comments section that someone liked stuff
like this, I might try it again - if no ones is interested, screw it -it does take a lot
of time on my part



here's another approach I should probably go back to,
but again time is the problem - these take a lot of
time, and it doesn't seem to generate any comments,
so it's hard to justify the effort

I have an idea for the Easter post, but obviously
I was dinking around on the top two images
this evening so I haven't actually started it yet.
I'll get to it,


in the meantime if there is a particular caption or style you would
like to see more of, let me know,
if no one says anything, I just go where my Muse takes me

take care,

Samantha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment