Sunday, April 24, 2011


A Peace Offering to my pissed off followers

OK I know I'm pissing everyone off with my talk about going to church and all that,
but it was a nice service, very well attended, and it's good for me to get out more, and
honestly the bar scene is a tough place for me to find my way around safely. For someone,
like me, I have to be careful at the bars, and it's going to take time, and it's really
frustrating, but physically and emotionally there are so many ways to get hurt that being
careful is really important.

Regardless - how about a little peace offering - a new cap, and a couple nice old posters
I've done, and a promise to tone down some of the religious stuff for a while at least.
OK?
I'm still as fucked up as I ever was, trust me,.
I'm just a little bit happier -

PS-I finally did shave my chest hair and midway thru I started thinking the same thing
your thinking now -me having chest hair is really gross - I should have done
this a long time ago. It looks so much better, it feels so much better, I mean seriously
such a small change, but what an improvement.

take care,

(ignore the hairy chest-yuck!)
                                                                       Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment