Friday, October 7, 2011




So tommorow's the big day - I'm going to a crossdressing club
meeting, wearing a skirt and all that.  First time in public.  I was
out walking the dog this evening, en femme, but that stuff doesn't
really count. But it is good to start getting more comfortable going
out of the house wearing the wig and makeup and all. 
A couple days ago I drove to local park to walk the dog at night,
and I was so nervous I waited till I got there to put on the skirt,
but as I walked around I got more comfortable, and decided that
I didn't want to change back into my boy clothes until I got home,
so I drove home wearing the skirt and blouse, and it was nice,
actually.  I avoided eye contact at the lights, so I don't know if
anyone really noticed or not, but what would it matter really.
I mean after Saturday night, I'll have gone out in public en femme,
and I'm sure that it will be happening a lot after that.

So like I say Saturday night I'm going to put on a lot of makeup,
and my wig, blouse, black leather pencil skirt, girdle, stockings,
purse, and 4" pumps.  all of which I ordered through the internet,
and sent to my PO box, about two weeks ago, right after I got
my last paycheck.  So I've got everything I need to go out now!

Of course there were some glitches - a dress is back ordered,
the skirt is too big, the heels are too small, I ordered a second
wig which I haven't gotten, wearing 4" heels first time out is
idiotic, etc  but I got everything I need to go out in public
now, and I'm going to do it and sort out all the kinks later
but this is the first time in about a year I've actually had any
money to speak of so I went out and blew about $600 on
all this, and of course I'm broke now but I get a paycheck
tonight, and I'm lieing here in my skirt and blouse as I write
this, so yeh I'm kind of proud of how good this went, and
how quickly it all took place.

It's really all very exciting.
Between working long hours, and all the new clothing I've
been trying on and all I haven't had time to caption, so
the cap's are all reruns -sorry, but I'm going out tommorrow
night for the first time as a woman, and I'll be meeting people
and making friends, and talking about how I feel about things,
and this is really important to me right now, so that's where
my focus is right now.

Take Care,

Stacy Wilderness

No comments:

Post a Comment