Wednesday, October 12, 2011





So I'm trying to get used to going out in public as a woman now.
Saturday was the first time and that was at a Crossdressing club
meeting held in a Gay bar, so that's a very safe place for the very
first time ever. But I got home and took a walk around a park
at night too.  Then I've been getting up a little early for work and
walking the dog in a skirt and heels and wig, and last night I again
when to  a park and walked about a mile in heels.  So the next step
is going out alone to a Gay bar this Friday (there's a drag show there)
and see if any guy wants to talk to me, but also just see how people
respond to me and how I look.  In the meantime I think I want
to go as a stewardess to the Halloween dinner, so I have to start
getting that together tonight (I'll order it all online again).

PS - I talked about the very first time I ever went out in public as a woman
and someone voted that the blog sucked!  I mean, come on boys that was a
very special moment for me, don't spoil it.

No comments:

Post a Comment