Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So today was my fourth time out in public.  I went to a meeting
of trans people, and was way over-dressed, but I like wearing
dresses and makeup and all that.  I showed up late because
I really had to scramble to get ready after work - I got my makeup
and outfit on in about 35-40 minutes, which is flying
Because I showed up a little late, I sat down and didn't really
get a chance to talk to anyone there, but it was interesting and
it gave me a chance to be out in public, and hear about other
peoples problems, and knowledge about trans issues. 
When the meeting ended, I drove over to my church, which
is really close, and couldn't resist the chance to show up and
do my volunteer maintenance thing in my 4" heels and my
new red leather pencil skirt, which I just picked up from
the Post Office this afternoon.
After I was done with that I decided to drive to a gay bar
and had a couple beers.  It seemed like a few of the guys
were noticing me, but nobody said hi or anything, and
I wasn't all that hot to meet a man, I just
didn't want to go back to being a boy, so I hung out for
about a half hour, then went back outside, walked
along the sreet back to the parking ramp, and
drove home, stopping for gas (still in drag) using
the pay at the pump, and finally drove home,
and "uglified"  -so I'm wearing a slip now, but I
took off all the maekup, and I'm going to bed now,

so take care,

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment