Saturday, October 15, 2011

I went out the second time now.  I went to the drag show at the Gay90's
and parked in the ramp across the street. Somehow I got turned around
and went out the wrong door from the ramp and wound up walking around
the block in my 4" heels with all sorts of people walking by and everything,
and I was a little terrified at first, but people just walked by and nobody
was really looking at me, they'd just pass by - maybe one person thought
I was kind of funny, but really most people just minded their business, and
I walked purposefully to Hennepin Ave, crossed the street and walked
down to the bar.  the show was OK, but I've seen it so many times now
that for me obviously the most interesting part was watching it dressed up.

I stayed about an hour, had a couple beers, walked around a bit in the
bar casually talked to a couple people briefly, but it just wasn't my night
for that and I'd done what I set out to do and had contemplated seriously
for about a year now -go to the Friday night Gay90's drag show in drag
(yeah!!).  So I walked back to the truck and the walk back was much shorter,
and again people passed me and a police car had pulled over some drunk,
and I got to walk right past this, but no big deal really, I took the elevator up
(because I had the elevator to myself -I took the stairs down because there
were several people in the elevator).  So boring right, but - I did it!

On the way home I stopped for gas, and used the credit card, but I was
still dressed up, so that's my first trip to SuperAmerica in a skirt, I suppose
technically you expect me to go in the store, huh, well I will, maybe next time.

This morning I called my church about a trans movie they're showing in November,
I wanted seats (for me and hopefully a date) and the Pastor answered the phone
and it turns out a Tyson fund raising event (for Trans youth) is being held tonight,
so guess what, I'm going out tonight too -very excititng - I think going out with
Trans people will be more fun than trying to connect with Gay people, but
meeting someone is really important, so I'll do both.  I'm kind of excited
about tonight, so I'm going to go online for my I ching reading
so here it is:


here was my I ching for last night:


and here was for my first time ( I wouldn't make this up - for something that important
I wouldn't have gone out until I got a favorable reading, of course I'd have gone out
I just would have waited for the right rating -I cast it twice, just to make sure)

 and when I got this reading Iwas fully confidant that I was going to have a wonderful
night, and I did! Supersttion, of course, Silly why yes, but then girls are supposed to
be a little bit silly
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment