Saturday, October 22, 2011

after 4 comes 5. Last night was my fifth time out - I started by going
to my therapist. I've told her that now that I have a job I really needed
to start cross dressing and going out and spending time as a woman, and
I'd also told her thatI'd gone out and sent her a photo, so it wasn't exactly
a suprise, but just showing up at the office in my skirt and brand new boots
and tunic was a lot of fun.  We did end up talking a bit about hormone
replacement and the the Uof M program and, honestly I think I'm going
to pursue this.  Anyways I was told I should wax my eyebrows, and that
even guys do this, and that I should shave my arm hair -so I'll shave the arms
before I go out again tonight.
I went over to the church to do my volunteer thing but Fridays they're often
closed and I didn't feel like using the key, so I walked around the block in
my new boots, which are super comfortable, but I'm not 100% graceful in
them, but compared to the 4" pumps, these are wonderful to walk in.
I decided to head on over to the St PAul gay bar, not realizing it was drag king
night there, but I stopped at the drive thru McDonalds for a big mac.  Nobody
said anything, but it's still not like actually going in and ordering -OK I'm
a chicken, but I'll do it pretty soon.  It's different being public in a gay bar
or out on the street and being public in a public place but I'll do it, very soon.
Anyways it was drag king night and bingo night - so yeh, had I known I wouldn't
have gone, but that's ok I hung out there had some beers, got comfortable,
met a man (FTM) who I'd seen wed at the trans meeting, so he introduced himself
and his girlfriend, and meeting people like myself socially pretty much made the evening.
I guy (FTM) performer was really handsome, and I guess because he had his shirt
off, and I was sitting around in a skirt with a few beers in me, I was actually getting
kind of hot for him, which is a first, but like I say I was feeling a buzz - I don't
think there was anything more to it than that. So I hung out for a few hours
and then decided to go catch a real drag show (MTF's - of course I'm sort of
kidding, actually I've never really seen a drag king show (I've seen performers of
course but not a whole show -it was interesting -I might go again sometime))
So then I headed over to Minneapolis and the Gay90's show, and I actually
had fun for a change. A couple women with their really gay friends sat at the next
table and ultimately at my table too,and we didn't talk much, but it did seem like they
were sort of including me, because there were other places they could have sat,
and that was nice of them.  It got pretty late, and I'd had a few beers and
I headed on home.  in the parking ramp, a couple were waiting for the elevator
so I rode up with them and the girl looked over at me and smiled and asked
if I had a good night, and I said I had and she asked if I'd been over to the ninety's
and I said I had then they got off at there floor.
so the Therapy session was at 6, I got home at 2 -that's
like 8 hours out in public, and it's fun, I really am enjoying going out like this

No comments:

Post a Comment