Saturday, October 29, 2011





So that's my Halloween outfit -I picked it up from the costume shop last night,
and decided I just had to wear it out so I went to one bar and watched the
last few innings of the world series (yeah Cards!) then went over to another
bar that was more lively and had a halloween masquerade event -
I look really fat in some of the pictures, so I'm glad I didn't look at the pictures
before I went out, but even if I did - I mean the choice is go out and try
to have fun or stay at home and be lonely, so you're better off going out,
even if you look far from perfect - but I did feel like I was looking a
little pretty and a few girl-girls commented favorably on my costume.

I'm going to a Halloween costume dinner for the cross dressing club
on Sunday afternoon, and that's just at a regular restraunt, which
will be the first time I've gone to a regular commercial establishment
(as opposed to a gay bar) and entered it, so I wanted to be comfortable
wearing the outfit around, but it's nice, even if I do look a little fat.

I've got to remind myself that I've lost 50 pounds this year to get to this
point and graduated tech school and found a job and got over the major
obstacle of going out in public like this, and it's taken a huge effort on
my part and I should be proud of myself, but looking at some of the
photos all I can think is I look funny and pretty fat too.

On the plus side (no pun intended) this is still so new that I'm like
screw it, I'll still go out tonight and have fun, even if I do look fat.
and tommorow I'm going to church in a skirt and then going to my
Halloween dinner with the girls and this is still an amazing thing for
me to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment