Wednesday, March 30, 2011


Well that went over like a lead balloon. My last post was
the most unpopular post I've ever done in terms of
total lack of viewers! Yeah! I thought the pictures
of my dog when she was a puppy were super cute - sigh.

The caption was for Caitlyn-Masked at Rachel's Haven
Caitlyn has a really interesting blog (not like my
sucky blog) - http://caitlynsmasks.blogspot.com/

Girly wise, I'm starting to grow my fingernails (I chew
them terribly) but I've let them grow for about two weeks
now - and I'm going to go ahead and trim them rounded.
I've started shaving stuff off -but haven't done the "chest"
or legs yet - the legs are like who cares, I don't have a
lot of hair anyways, but the chest -I always am uncomfortable
taking my shirt off in public to begin with and if it's all
shaved that might make things even more uncomfortable, but
how often do you really need to take your shirt off? and
it would feel a lot smoother up there so, anyways I'll
probably go ahead and pretty much shave the "chest" too.
I'm trying to figure out exactly how to go about plucking
my eyebrows to get a nice arch - I mean roughly I know
what to do, but I don't want to screw it up and end up
looking too weird, so I'm looking into it, but haven't
done anything yet.

I've got four dollars and change in my bank account and
two dollars in actual change and the fuel lights on in
my truck - but tommorrow's payday, and luckily I don't
have to drive far to either school in the morning or
work at night - but it is hilarious that the effing
government is garnishing my wages from a minumum wage
part time job - there is absolutely no sense of
shame from those folks - I know I won't be putting
out fires when they start... that's a reference
to one of Frank Zappa's best songs

"Trouble Every Day" -excerpt from the end

Well we got to sit around at home
and watch this thing begin
but I bet there won't be many here
who'll see it really end
because a fire in the street
aint like a fire in the hearth
and in the eyes of all these people
don't you know that this could start
in any street, in any town, in any state,
if any clown decides
that now's the time to fight
for some idea he thinks is right
and if a million more agree
there aint no Great Society
as it applies to you and me
our country isn't free
and the law refuse to see
if all you can ever be
is just some lousy janitor
unless your uncle owns the store
you know that five in every four
don't amount to nothing more
'cept to watch rats crawl 'cross the floor
and make up songs about being poor
play your harmonica boy....

I never understood why the elites are funding
this revolution, other than the short term
weakening of the democracy and reducing it to an
amoral legalistic morass. You'd think they'd support
the country that let them get filthy rich, not tear
it down, but I suppose you'd see it differently
if you were filthy rich (I'm not, obviously)
Anyways as Bob Dylan said, its a hard rain a gonna
fall.

So payday tommorrow, school, work,
Fri Job Interview! then work,
Saturday - jamming and then the Circus!
(going by myself, sigh, you guys blew it)
Sunday church and then jamming

so it's not a very "gay" schedule, so
I don't think I'm going to get laid
anytime soon. I've said it before
and I'll say it again:
"I suck at being Gay."
oh well, what the Hell.

another rerun:


and the morning voice practice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKfEbBP4KNo

3 comments:

  1. Got my keyboard fixed and I can see pictures on the blogs again! yay! Not sure how long the picture thing will last, but then I'm not sure what caused it either. ugh..

    But I think your dog pics were cute! ^_^ I love dogs, and own quite a few. heh. also, I enjoyed the caption you did for Caitlyn. Very nice story, but I'm wondering if it could have more impact if you could see photo better. I like your photo-shop work, but I think this story with a bit of sex appeal from the pic would put it over.

    Sorry to hear that your heading out to the circus alone, but I'm glad your able to look in the mirror and start to see something positive. And even if you don't have much hair on your legs, I would still suggest shaving and then regularly applying lotion on them. From what I hear, it makes a world of difference.

    I have never plucked my eyebrows, so I don't have any advice other then checking out some youtube how to videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!
    caption blogs without pictures - yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thing where you had a low hit count for your last post .. it is most likely blogger having a brain fart with stats. I had 2 comments but NO hits for 2 days. It is back up and running, but I have no idea how many people popped in during those blackout days.

    ReplyDelete