Thursday, March 24, 2011




So yeh, I'm getting out of the whole depression, hopelessness cycle I've been in.
Spring is coming, I'm graduating again in a little over a month, so I'm looking
for a job now - and still doing well in school.  One thing that is helping
me is going to church -like I said, I'm going to one of the Gayest
churches around (it is literally a church for LGBT and A
people) but it's a good church - as a musician, I
wish the music was a little bit more polished,
but then I've played festivals and made
Music a huge part of my life and
it is asking a lot to expect
the same from anyone
except for
me

I think I've pretty much recovered from Gender Therapy, and I'm starting to
realize that maybe I was being a little bit unfair in my assessment of
Gender Therapy and my Gender Therapist - maybe, maybe not
I honestly don't know - she was certainly the wrong therapist for me,
and that was one of the reasons for the anxiety attacks I was having.

 So I took the SAGE test on-line before and
after Gender Therapy and this is pretty funny
I only went to 4 sessions, was diagnosed as
a cross-dresser, and am actually living and
functioning full-time as a man so this is
what Gender Therapy can do for you:



Before 4 sessions of Gender Therapy

After 4 sessions of Gender Therapy
(in which both I and the Gender Therapist
agree I am feeling and acting pretty masculine
and am obviously not really a candidate for SRS:)


                                              I do think it's funny that the score gets worse the
more I think I am acting in a natural and masculine
way, oh well, as long as I ignore silly on-line
tests, I'm actually doing OK now

PS - I decided not to write an objection to
the Deptartment of Education - I'm going to let
them garnish my wages - at $18.00/week from
my minimum wage -part-time job.
I'll leave it in the hands of God to judge
sometimes that all you can do.

On Match.com, a guy sent me a wink, he seemed nice,
so I emailed him and said I was going to the circus
next weekend,
all by myself,
well, we'll see

I'm thinking of going out tonight after work to the Drag show at the Gay 90's
but money's really tight right now, and I'm working Saturday night too
(yeh, I really need the money) so I might go, I might not.

UPDATE:: so I did go straight from work ( I work at one of those
office supply stores, I'll just call "Office Store" -there are like
three or four similar sounding companies, so I'm not
identifying which one, anyways I get there and sit at a table
by myself, drinking a beer, and the Hostess is working the
crowd, joking with the ladies who are getting married, flirting
with the cute guys, making up jokes as she goes
along, and it's all pretty funny, and the spotlight is following her
as she works the crowd, and for some reason, tonight she stops
at my table, and goes "Hi! How are you doing" "I'm fine.... [a little
idle banter], then....she asks "What Does the shirt say (looks at
shirt) Oh! Office Store! Thanks for dressing up! [crowd laughs,
I laugh, even though I'm embarrasssed, she moves along to
a group of girls, one of whom is getting married,
and I'm blushing in the shadows,
but honestly, I'm flattered (and embarrassed) -it's all in fun

[but yes, you can be sure next time I will be sure to bring a shirt
to change into]

and another rerun:



and of course the morning update - vocal practice:




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your getting out of your funk. Slowly but surely I seem to be doing the same. And very happy to hear that the church is going so well for you! ^_^ But if you have a slight problem with the music, have you thought about volunteering to play a little? Doesn't have to be a regular thing, but you might have a good time signing some hymns or playing an instrument for them.

    I Don't know whats wrong with my PC, but I can not see any images in this post. And trust me, it's a problem on my end. i can sometimes see my own caps and pics on my own blot. No idea whats going on, but I'm sorry I can't comment on them.

    I did get to hear your voice training and i have to say you sound a 100 times better then me. But I never get a chance to practice, so I'm not really sure what I would even sound like. lol Pretty sure i wouldn't sound as good as you do, so keep going! Hope that guy on match.com gets back in touch with you, a night out at the circus sounds fun!

    I wish my town still had a carnival, instead of the manure plant they built in the lot they would set up in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh, I've read about your computer problems,
    very frustrating, and absolutely nothing I
    could tell you that would help, but I'm
    going to be really bummed if your computer
    goes down, so I hope that doesn't happen.

    I don't have a good male singing voice
    because I moved my natural voice lower than
    it should be, to sound more manly -now that
    I'm trying to sound more Androgynous in everyday life and Female in practice, I've
    been raising the pitch,and my male singing voice may be improving, but I'd really like
    to sing in a female voice - as a songwriter
    that opens up some possibilities, but I
    wouldn't sing in public that way, unless
    I was in drag, and I don't know how I would
    feel about going to church in drag -of course
    first of I'd have to actually have a dress to
    wear (yeh, I really suck at being a cross-
    dresser, I don't even have a secret stash of
    girly clothes, and every cross-dresser has a
    secret stash of girly clothes -OK let's not go there again)- but I don't think I'd be
    comfortable going to church in drag, unless I
    was full-time, of course - it's all hypothetical right now.

    I would so much rather be sitting on a bench
    with a cute guy watching a circus than walking
    by a manure plant, so yeh I think I may get the
    better of that deal (we'll just have to wait
    and see what happens)

    Thanks for leaving your comments, I appreciate
    that.

    ReplyDelete