Saturday, March 19, 2011



So this is what passes for culture among you people?  (Say it with an accent).

I saw the HD broadcast of Lucia Di Lammermoor this morning, it's really
good.  Here's the link if you'd like to see a live opera at a movie
theater near you: 
http://www.metoperafamily.org/metopera/broadcast/hd_events_template.aspx?id=11964
Natalie Dessay had the lead role was very pretty and superb.  Normally I really don't
get that caught up in the guy roles, but Joseph Calleja as Edgardo was super sexy,
and really superb in the role.  Next Opera April 9 "Le Comte Ory" features some
not very good cross dressing as the lead actor impersonates a nun

Tonight I'm going to a Drag Fashion show, tommorrow I'm going to church again (yeh,
the LGBT church again, I don't know - it seems like a nice church) then I have to
write a response to the Department of Education.  Mr Williams, the SOB at
NCO, filed the papers to garnish my wages.  I'm going to ask for a hearing based
on the hardship it causes (at $120/week, I am living well below the poverty line),
and also challenge the validity of the debt, since Great Lakes Higher Education
Guaranty Corporation did commit Fraud-last time I tried to get a hearing the
Dept of Education guy ignored all the evidence I presented, and denied a hearing.
This time I have the hardship issue - so they have to give me a hearing on that-there
is no way they can blow that off - once I got my foot in the door - I'm talking until
the cops come.   It's not a real court -it's pure 3rd world country kangaroo court.  
I'm really fed up with these people and the injustice of it all
[to quote a Mel Brooks line their attitude is "Screw the Poor!']

Anyways, I had a few minutes to take the dog for a walk and I recorded this
song in my "pseudo-girly" voice - I was also going to record just me singing
a scale in my female voice, and that I'm actually doing pretty good (it was
too windy though) - right now, I can't talk or sing in a female voice - this is
strictly practice, but it's kind of funny, especially my dog barking, and you
get to hear my harmonica playing, and my beginning attempts at a female voice.
I also included a professionally recorded version of the song (I hired a local
musician) directly underneath this, and that song is worth listening to - it's pretty
good.


like I said the second song was from my last play - If you want to listen to all the songs,
and read the script, I posted it online here: http://catfishbones.blogspot.com/

PS -the opera caption is a rerun from way back.

This is a very strange blog, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment