Sunday, March 20, 2011



Spring is here!  Maybe that's why I've been feeling so weird lately? I doubt it too.
It was a real gentle rain walking the dog this morning, grey, misty, moody.
You Betcha, I love it like that.  Went to church, going out jamming in a couple hours.
made a couple captions - I'm just resting up for tomorrow when classes start
again - I'm on the home stretch now - 6 weeks and I'm done so:
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......
say a prayer for me, and I'll say a prayer for you, OK?

a couple rerun captions:


                                           





and a monday morning update - a couple vocal samples
the first is just practice reapeating a phrase over and over
the second is an a capella version of "Summertime"
well I could say let me know what you think,
but we both know that's silly, so Bye...

sample of beginning voice practice:


singing a capella in a much lower range (midway between my male singing voice
 (which would be in a D) and the almost octave higher C or A target for the
speaking female voice) - it's more Androgynous then Female to my ear
(sort of like Bob Dylan in drag, heh, heh)

1 comment:

  1. I upgraded my browser and I'm trying to post comments and I can't so far -if you see this,
    I can.

    ReplyDelete