Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The halfway point on my diet - what do you think?




These are three captions I did when I was trading captions at Rachels' Haven - it is
a very fun site, if you like stuff like that - I decided after a couple months to drop off
the site, but if you haven't figured out by now, I'm not like the average guy next
door.  It really is fun, I'm new to the internet and captioning and all
that and I didn't handle it right.  I'll probably rejoin at some point, and certainly
would recomend checking it out.

 the "Dont Bother to Knock" cap was made for me by Shy Steffie at Rachel's Haven, and
the quality and humor and everything is just amazing, so as you can imagine you receive a
caption like this from someone, and it is pretty exhilirating really (almost as good as some
roses from a cute guy). Captions at this level of quality are really rare of course - but it's
gorgeous (hopefully ShySteffie won't mind me posting it here -this is not my work - I can't
come close to this quality in photoshop)
just because I decided to drop out  of Rachels' Haven doesn't mean you shouldn't give it
a shot.  Anyways.


So I've lost about 50 pounds now -I'm halfway to my goal of 100 pounds, and this is
what I look like, just a stock photo - and then some makeup applied using the taaz
website ( http://www.taaz.com/ ) -you just upload your photo and try different things
until you get a look you like.  So, what do you guys think?  There's a poll right below
here, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment