Tuesday, March 29, 2011



After a couple weeks - all you see from Match.com
are Gay guys who don't want to be recognized -
no pictures,and not very sexy - I mean if
I'm the manly one in the relationship, we're
in a whole bunch of trouble -so I gave it
a shot it didn't work out -honestly if you're
gay save you're money - unless you're looking
for guys to blackmail -then it could give you
some leads.

Of course if you were in the Twin Cities and had
any sense, you'd go look up FunnyCatfish, look at
all my pictures and ask me out on a date (wink).

I was a bit premature on the depression thing,
but I'm working through it - I've got an interview
coming up and that would really lift my spirits
and there's a circus this weekend and that always
is a good time, so I'm taking it easy and just doing
daily things I need to do and getting through this

That's kind of the key -when things are bad,
don't make them worse. Also a dog is good to
have around at times like this, even if she
can be a little monster:


a couple times now over the last week I've glanced at myself
in the mirror and thought I kind of looked OK, maybe even a
little nice. Considereing that I've been dieting and excercising
since July to lose 50 pounds, and plan on keeping on until I
lose a 100 pounds -it's nice that for the first time I start
feeling that I look "nice" [obviously as I man, losing 50 pounds
and being in shape I would look fine in that way -I'm not
talking about looking OK as a guy, I'm talking about
looking "nice" -you know looking in the mirror and seeing
me sort of the way I expect me to look -if that makes sense,
but then I always make the mistake of looking again, too long,
too closely, and it's like ugh -still it's nice while it lasts.
the morning vocal practice:

No comments:

Post a Comment