Friday, March 18, 2011


For some reason my blog isn't updating so I'm trying to correct that right now.
Anyways, caption wise, here's what you missed:


well hopefully this will work.  I updated the browser and things like that, so I'll see
what happens. I retook the Coggiati test, I don't know why I waste my time with
stuff like this, it's sillier than reading my horoscope (yeh, I do that too, sigh),
here's the result - but it's overstating things, not that there's some issues here,
but it should be more Androgyne, the Therapist was right about that much at least.

So don't take these things too seriously - Personally, I'm relooking at this  issue and
considering therapy as an Androgynous Gay man who's looking for helping coming
out and things like that.  That way I'd see a Regular Therapist, who has experience
with Gay (not Trans) people.  I could see that as being helpful, but Gender Therapy,
was just a waste of time and money, and it really was a very bad experience for me.

1 comment:

  1. I had a bunch of problems with blogger lately, most of it was brought on by the Google browser chrome. which make's it all the more weird. A Google browser that dosen't let you view your Google blog? O_o

    Sorry to hear from your previous post about the match.com thing, but your idea on changing what sort of therapist you see sounds like it might work.

    Glad to see your capping again, I hope it goes better this time. I like the one your did for heather the most. ^_^

    ReplyDelete