Saturday, February 26, 2011

Re-coming out at an absurd pace


 A couple months ago I did a caption for Jennifer,that I thought was a little too dirty to post
on this site, but I've reconsidered - so warning this one's a little dirty, but it's funny:


in return for which was this caption by Jennifer, in response to my
"Andogyny is cool, too" post - I like this caption, and I'm
pretty sure Jennifer won't mind me using it here (Hi Jennifer!)
here's the link to her site:

So let's see, my re-coming out as a Gay man continues at it's absurd pace -sigh.
There's this site called meetup ( http://www.meetup.com/ ) that you can join,
and in some areas like Minneapolis, there are some active groups, so I joined
a group of GLBT people who have an interest in theater - and went out to
one of the events - a play in St Paul called "Lesbian Vampiresof Sodom" or
something like that, and yeh, it was different - I didn't get off work until 9:30
and the play was at 11pm, so the other people got together and socialized before
the play, but I just went straight from work to the theater. I did talk to one
of the event organizers for about 2 minutes after the play, but honestly by
12pm on Friday, I'm beat - so I sat there alone, and watched a play for an hour,
then drove home - I know, but I'm trying OK, give me a break, I was tired.

(I have to plug my second play, you know that - so here's the link:
http://catfishbones.blogspot.com/ it's not Gay or anything, sorry, it is a musical, sort of,
but my next play is going to be about a 1930's cross dressing circus star, based on a
true story:  http://bertabeeson.blogspot.com/ of course that one is not Gay either, it's
about a cross dresser, the two are typically not the same -sorry. Yeh, I kind of suck
at being Gay, but you've probably figured that out.)

 I saw the HD Live at the MET OPERA  broadcast at noon today, and that was good.
"Iphingenie en Tauride" by Gluck.  Susan Graham, who's kind of really sexy, with a
powerful low mezzo-voice was the star, and Placido Domingo played Oreste.
Oreste is seriously Gay and madly in love with Pylade and they want to be together,
and all that - I mean honestly I'm watching this thinking this is Gayer than "Lesbian
Vampires of Sodom" .  Musically it is really good, the pacing is pretty slow though,
but the relationship between Oreste and Pylade is clearly a homosexual relation,
so I thought that was cool.

I didn't go out tonight because funds are pretty tight right now,
but I plan on going to a church tomorrow morning that is pretty supportive
of the GLBT community.  I've been thinking church might be helpful, but
I don't want to hear about how evil I am and all that, so I'll see what this
hippy church is like.  Then I'll  go out  and play one of the local
jams and that's my weekend - sigh.

I decided there's no way I can post the before picture of how I looked before
I started my diet -it's just too depressing, but I went on-line to a site that lets
you apply makeup online to your picture - which I did - so this is what I'd
look like in makeup right now ( http://www.taaz.com/ )



I know I need to lose weight, but I'm working on it.
I'll lose another 20 or 30 pounds and repost this and the difference should
be pretty noticable.  If you do feel compelled to comment on how I look,
like Elvis said "Don't be Cruel", OK, please.  Thanks, I'm working on it,
but let me know what you think in the poll - I'm interested what you
think of this look (the poll is right below here)


1 comment:

  1. I thought I had already commented on this.. Damn approval text..

    Anyway, you know I love the caption you made me and the fact it' hand drawn just blows me away. is that one with the girl on her knee's a continuation of that picture? I love how her legs look in that picture, soo sexy!

    I'm sorry you quit your therapy, Is this something you discussed with your therapist? Did she agree that it wasn't a healthy thing for you right now?

    And I couldn't see the make over picture before, but the one you have in your celebrity vid, is that make up you already had on, or is it digital? either way, nice photo. ^_^

    ReplyDelete