Saturday, November 12, 2011

so thats what I look like after a few beers in a dark bar - sigh,
actually I tried taking a few pictures this morning but the makeup
I put on last night was pretty much gone, and I really, really need makeup
when I taske photos - so this one was out of focus and it's the best
looking one - realistically I'm going to need hormones. makeup and a lot
of work if I have any hope of passing, but it's not hopeless

So I went to th eGay90's drag show in drag of course, and pulling in the ramp
the guy there was kind of all smiles and stuff and nice to me, so that was a good
start , but then I'm getting off the elevator, and I makeup eye contact with one
girl in a group of girls and guys and she says hi and I say hi and her broyfriend
syas "what the fuck is that" referring to me in a dress which kind of sucked,
and I'm walking away and she yells out "have a good night, Sir!" so I'm off
to a "great start"  but I walk down the street to the bar, no problem and I'm prett
comfortable with that walk now. go in the bar, check my very girly purple
leather coat and head upstairs and I bump into a fellow contestant from the
drag show on wednesday (she is the server there in boy mode) so we talk a litlle
and joke about my performance,and harmonica playing and stuff and it's fun.
Then I sit down and watch the drag show for about an hour and a half, and
the girls are really pretty and I'm more appreciative of how tough the performing
is, after my performance the other night, so I'm enjoying it but I'm really tired too,
and finally I decide to leave, and as I get my coat I pump into another girl from
the trans group I go to -so we talked and I met her trans boyfriend and then
we said goodnight and Iget my coat and walk out and some guy comes up
and wants to talk to me.  So I tell him I'm going to my car in the parking garage,
but he's insistant (but not pushy, it was mostly nice), so I let him walk with me
back to the garage, and it does feel reassuring walking along at night with a man
at your side (when you're all dressed up you're a bit more vulnerable, that you'd
realize if you've never done it).  So we ride up the elevator and we're talking
and stuff and get back to the truck and I tell him I'm heading home and all,
but I did relent a bit and let him hug me and kiss me on the cheek, so he kissed
me on the cheek a couple times, and on the neck and then he kissed the
exposed part of my cleavage (nothing inappropriate, but his head was kind of
buried in my chest), and I said goodbye and got in the truck - I was telling him
I'm really new to this cross dressing and I'm a very confused person and all this
stuff, so I wasn't leading him on, and he was nice about it but it wasn't very
serious.

I drove over to St Paul bar then had a beer and ordered a meal because I was
hungry, but other than exchange smiles and pleasentries with a couple girls it
wasn't my night, so I headed home.  I'm going out tonight so I'm doing this
post on the fly - I have to get some shoes and do some boy music stuff,
get back home for some chores, go out wig shopping, then get ready and
go out tonight - this leading a double life is tiring

No comments:

Post a Comment