Saturday, November 5, 2011

I have to work a full day Saturday and I have family
stuff Saturday night so I can't dress up at all, except
when I walk the dog in the morning of course (I pretty
much always dress up for that these days). 

So I really wanted to dress up Friday night, but I was
really tired because I'm working too many hours and
it's a tough job (I'm not complaining -the job is a blessing,
but I am physically tired, I'm emotionally tired, I feel a little
exhausted -I'm just stating a fact that I'm working too many
hours and I don't get any break all day when I do work a
10 to 12 hours per day, so it's a long day)
Anyways I had to take care of some stuff and just didn't have
time to dress up nice so I tried for a more natural makeup and
slacks instead of a dress and went out -I thought I looked nice
and a bit more like I was really a woman not a drag performer,
but I got to the St Paul bar and sat at the bar for 45 minutes and
not one person talked to me or smiled at me or even noticed me really
(I've been there several times now) so I finished my beer, and
headed over to the Gay90's in Minneapolis.  Walking in I overheard
one black guy correcting another black guy that I was a guy -like
thanks friend and I went in ordered a beer and sat down and
caught the start of the show.  The show was good, but I was
kind of in an edgy mood so I walked around a bit, but nothing,
so I ordered another beer, after about an hour and a half it was
getting to be midnight, so I decided to leave, and on the way
out I bumped into someone who leads the Trans support
group I go to so I said hi as we passed, so that was the
highlight of the night (OK the night sucked) then on the
way home I decided I'd go to the walmart and buy some
slips, but as I was walking in a guy told me they were
closed, so I drove over to the Taco Bell went thru the
drive thru and ordered a quisadlilla, the girl at window
smiled at me as I paid for my meal (so one person
smiled at me finally)
anyways the night sucked, obviously -I'm going to put the slacks
on and a wig and the boots and go walk the dog, but then its off
to work and I'm in boy mode all day today -I'll put on something pretty
for church on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment