Saturday, November 19, 2011


I put in another 12 hour day, so I had to cancel my therapy session
which is pretty frustrating considering I went to work at 7am and my
session was at 7pm - I'm totally getting effed over at work these days,
but realistically when guys figure out that you aren't very masculine this
is the way you get treated and it happens time after time - it's a natural
instinct or something - nobody says anything, they probably aren't even
aware they're doing it, it's just men get treated one way and I get treated
another way, I was really frustrated and totally exhausted Friday.
So I cancelled the therapy session over the phone when I figured out I couldn't
make it in time -I wanted to go in drag again so I need an hour so I had to be
done by 6. I use a company car so I need a minimum of a half hour just to
drive over in boy mode.  But as it happned I finished my last job and was
passing the office a few minutes before seven on the way to drop off the
car, so I called and said I could make the session.  The receptionist was
supposed to call me back, and I pulled into the lot and waited and fell asleep
I took a 20 minute nap and it was  10 minues after 7pm so she never called back, or
I was asleep when she did - so I started driving back again.  So that's how
my big announcement that I want to start gender therapy and try to get on
hormones and deal with all these gender issues I have and all this that was
supposed to be discussed face to face in a session with me all dressed up and
looking pretty, and all that special moment stuff right down the drain
I called and talked to my therapist over the phone and told her I wanted to
do this and we'll schedule another session after Thanksgiving to talk about it
some more - blehh, I really didn't want to do this over the phone but I didn't
want to wait two weeks either, so bleh, it sucks, but it had to be done
this way.

Anyways I got my new coat and my new wig by mail when I did get home
and so I took some picture this morning.  I went out but as you can guess,
I was really, really tired so I don't think it really counts other than I did
put on a pretty dress and go out, but I just wasn't in sync.

No comments:

Post a Comment