Sunday, November 6, 2011

My toes were smitten with intense pain - that's what
I get for wearing 4" pumps to church

But before that I went to Walmart, in slacks and
bought a couple pairs of pantyhose and a couple
bras ( size 42 -B cup). The lady at the register
was nice, but I was kind of nervous, so I didn't
say a lot -so yeh she was nice to me, and being
nervous, I was kind of a jerk in return, giving
trannies a bad name I suppose, actually she saw
I was nervous and was nice to me.
I don't quite fill the bra the way it should be filled,
but I'm pretty sure I can fill an a-cup quite nicely
with what I was born with -so I'm going to go looking
for nice padded a-cup bra's in the 40 to 42" size.
I meant to get some slips too, but I forgot.

Then I went to a park near the church and put on
the red leather skirt, 4" pumps, and purse and
walked around a bit, then drove over to church
entered and did my volunteer thing (in a skirt
of course and went to service. 

The service was a little different this time around,
but that's ok I looked pretty good, and chatted
a bit after words at it was really nice. But my toes
really started to hurt after the size -they hurt
really bad, and so I guess I was getting a lesson
on appropriate footwear in a church!

Then I went over to a park walked around a bit
more, got a drive-thru meal and went home
and changed back to boy mode and I'll be in
boy mode Monday too.

Here's the song I'm going to lip sync and play
along with my harmonica on next week:
(Koko Taylor - Let the Good Times Roll)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLoXPM5zMOE&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment