Friday, November 18, 2011

a quick update
Tuesday - electrolysis session #1
summary - ouch, ouch, ouch 
I went for an hour 5pm and because I had a long
day at work I still had a job to finish afterwards so
I didn't get home until about 9pm and went to bed

Wednesday - drag contest #2
summary - blow girl, blow!
I had to work a really long 12 hour day,
so I missed the trans support group - I was
still working when it finished. I changed into
my girly stuff in a park parking lot then drove
to the church did my volunteer thing then went
into their bathroom and put on my makeup
and went to the Gasy90's -of course here I found
out that I could have showed up in boy clothes and
put everything on here in the dressing room -I really
am very new to this - so I did figure out that the other
girls show up and leave as boys - but I still want to
show up and leave in drag (unless I'm really pressed
for time and have no choice).  The crowd was kind
of cool to my harmonica playing, but the guest hostess
really liked it, and afterwards we talked and it was a
very pleasent chat - she really was quite nice, talking
music and dresses and cross dressing and things like
that is for me just a whole lot of fun to talk about
(and she's very pretty of course) so that was fun
the dance portion of the competion - well I haven't
learned to dance in a week - but I loosened up a little
and had fun with it and did my best - and laughed a bit
and had fun with it "get you sexy on" was the song.
I wore my black dress with the gold trim and that's
a really pretty dress, and the sandals that my friend
gave me, so that made me feel a little girlier too.
I didn't win of course, but I had a lot of fun, next
week I'll bring the tin whistle I think

Thursday -playing the Blues in Boy mode
played an hour in a St Paul bar with a group
I practice with -it went well - I was really tired
so I took a quick nap before showing up, then
I took a nap in the green room when I got there,
but the set went well after the show I drove
over to the Townhouse, but in boy mode, I wasn't
very comfortable so I drank a beer, watched the end
of the drag show and called it a night.

Whew, all caught up -therapy session tonight -
I'll show up in drag and ask about getting into
a program to start taking hormones then I'll
go out dressed up afterwards hopefully I don't
have to work this saturday,
goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment