Sunday, November 13, 2011


So another picture from the other day. I don't do sexy very well, but then I'm
a middle aged man who's been dressing up and going out for exactly one month,
so i'm doing OK.  Last night was the monthly cross dressing meeting, and of course
a month ago was the first time I went out in public, since then I've been out three
or four nights a week, and I just love it.

So just a quick post - today is Sunday, I'm going to church dressed up, then
I'm going out and doing some shopping.  I  may go in a Perkins alone and order
a meal.

Last night was really good - I did my volunteer church thing wearing my dress,
and since I had to let myself in, I was the only  one in the church, so when I was
closing up, and checking stuff, I passed the alter and I decided I'd actually literally
get down on my knees and pray.  So I did, just the Lord's Prayer and a guick
asking for help then I locked up and headed over to the cross dresser club
meeting.  The meeting was well attended and there was a girl there out in public
for the first time, so other people are doing this too, and yeah! it's so much better
than trying to hide who you are, seriously.

After the meeting I hung around and played a couple songs in the piano lounge
I love doing this and want to make it a weekly thing - everyone was really
complimentary about my playing and another girl took some pictures, the dress
is pretty, but I adopt boy poses when I'm playing - just all the time on stage
it's hard to just wipe that away -next time I'll sit down and cross my legs,
and look a lot girlier, but I played really good and it was wonderful -it's
so much fun and I really look forward to dressing up and playing my harp,
seriously it's wonderful,
I had a really nice conversation with a couple of "butch Bisexual/Lesbians"
(which is probably an inappropriate description, if it is I apologize)
but they were nice and really enjoyed my harp playing and so we talked
awhile and it was fun.
so the night was spent around people talking and good music and
generally very enjoyable.

anyways it was getting on towards 11:30 but I was tired from a long week
and staying out late last night so I went home, and fell asleep about 5 minutes
after I got in the door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment