Wednesday, June 22, 2011




 












other than the top one, these are all caps made for me by
other girls at Rachels Haven.
If you do like captions, you should give it a try - I was there for
several months as Samantha1 and later as Stacy Wilderness,
and if you haven't figured out by now, I'm not 100% normal
and I don't have a lot of patience sometimes (because this
situation is really effing frustrating!!!) so some of the problems
I had there were self-inflicted , and I dropped out.

but that doesn't mean you wouldn't have a good time, and the quality
of the work can be staggering and imaginative, and it's personalized
to you!
It can really make your day to see a new caption in your folder.

I 'd say give it a shot, it can be a lot of fun if you
like this blog for it's captions, here's the link:

it sounds silly but I do treasure these cap's
in part because they were made by other girls,
and reflect their view of who I am, which can
be instructive.  I'll probably give it another shot
someday.


I've all ready mentioned the D+X Institute site, which
is a lot of fun and I am active over there
and  having a lot of fun there.
If you enjoy writing from a woman's
perspective with out having to hear about
how you can't understand the female perspective
because you're not a woman or similar stupid
arguments this is a good place to be.

Good writing is about how people
feel and the difference between male and female
in a lot of well written stories is:     (s)he and talking
about how you feel and what you are wearing at
that particular moment.

Anyways Take Care

Samantha

Links to Samantha's full length Plays (which are not Transgender Themed,
but are pretty good (I think so at least) can be found here:

My first play "The Acts of Cain" which as I've said was never
produced, but I earned $7000 from it:
http://theactsofcain.blogspot.com/

My second play "Catfish Bones - A Love Song to the Blues"
along with some digital recordings:

http://catfishbones.blogspot.com/

And my efforts at a third play have stalled,
but it would be about Herbert "Berta" Beeson
a cross dressing tightwire performer with
Ringling Brothers and Sells-Floto who was a
headline act performing as a woman. This is
based on a true story, but like everyone else,
I will take dramatic liberties.
this is an odd mix of some ideas, some written
sketches and some historical information:

http://bertabeeson.blogspot.com/

and it is possible to buy Samantha's artwork:
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/glenn-bones.html

No comments:

Post a Comment