Sunday, June 5, 2011

Here's how my Stacy Wilderness Arrival story at the D+X Institute
Role play site starts: http://www.d-and-x.net/ you may need to sign
up . The full story is in the "arrivals" section:
(blue text is spoken dialogue)
Well, I might be from Michigan
« on: May 15, 2011»

I got this address from a lady, and it sounded like something I'd be
interested in, maybe, well actually a lot, but I'm not really like..., well
like that - I'm just your average guy. Anyways, like I said, "it took me
four days to hitchhike from Saginaw", I just wear this Minnesota Twins
cap to keep the sun out of my eyes, really.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011 »

Passing through the main lobby on my way back from a meeting, I find
someone who looks, well, out of place, and whose conversation is, well,
out of the ordinary. Walking over, I say, Yes, but have you come to look
for America? Toss me a cigarette; I think there's one in my raincoat.
Welcome to the Institute! My name is Barbara Collins, and I'm one of the
executive directors of the Institute. How can I make your day better? 
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011 »

Well, of course I came to look for America, but really I'm hoping to find
myself -that's the whole point of the journey, isn't it?
Odd that I'd be asking you about finding myself -maybe I'm being too
abstract. I think I want to start the finishing school.
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011 »

<OOC> Sorry; your opening about Saginaw is a line from a song by
Simon and Garfunkel; I was just responding with some additional lyrics
from the same song. Won't happen again. </OOC>
{OOC means out of charachter -she's conveying information outside of
the story plot -she's picked up on the song reference, which is pretty cool,
I know that so I've moved on, she's misunderstood - I should
have acknowledge her -I'm new at this, anyways back to the story:}

Let's go to my office, shall we? We'll be more comfortable there; and we
can discuss your journey at some leisure, as opposed to standing here in
the lobby, trying to get things sorted out. If you'll follow me, please?
I take a tentative step down the corridor, waiting to see if you will follow.
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011»
<OOC> it's a wonderful song -"she said the man in gaberdine suit is a spy,
I said be careful, his bow tie is really a camera" - I am like a virgin at role
play. but then I'm here to learn, arent I? </OOC>

Yeh, I do feel a little awkward right now, A lobby isn't the place to talk
about stuff like this, is it?

I glance at the door and think of fleeing, but I am mesmerized by the seductive
Ms. Collins' enticement to follow - "What choice do I have?" I think, and
taking one last backward glance at the door, I turn and follow.
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011 »

We walk past the elevators and down a corridor, until we come to a security
checkpoint, where the guard remotely unlocks the door for us to enter.
We see a large central area where the secretarial pool is found, a warren
of desks and cubicles. Half walls with plants atop them separate that space
from the corridors around its perimeter, with walls and doors of richly stained
and highly polished hardwoods and engraved brass plaques, denoting the
offices of the executives. My office is in the corner on the far right, and as
we approach the plaque can be seen:

No. 6
Ms. Barbara Collins

We go through the door into the outer office, and I say, Hold my calls, please,
Beatrix; and clear my appointments calendar for the next few hours. I open the
door to my inner office and say, Please have a seat at the desk. May I offer
you something to drink? Coffee, perhaps, or tea? Or would you care for
something a bit more potent?
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011 »
I look around, and am impressed. A corner office is very prestigous, and it is
immaculate -the cleaning crew must do this office every night. I look at the
brass wastebasket at the side of her desk, it is empty. It doesn't look like it
gets used much. The computer does not have a printer next to it.
I think to myself " How unusual. I always have a printer next to my computer,
but then I always have a wastebasket full of papers too, especially as the
deadline approaches. I bet Ms Collins doesn't have to worry about deadlines"
 -it's hard to imagine not having deadlines, but then it's hard to imagine leaving
my job to come here. Actually coffee would be fine, but I'm curious what she'll
say if I ask for something frivolous. I say A chai tea would be lovely but as soon
as I say that, I blush.I'm worried, maybe that sounded too effeminate.
but coffee is fine I quickly add black, of course
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011 »

I lean forward and switch on the intercom. Bea, will you please go to the
Velvet Cup for us and bring back two chai tea orders for us? Get one for
yourself, if you'd like; have them bill it to me office. Just bring it in when
you get back. Thanks, dear!

Then I look at you and smile.
Our coffee is excellent, but it's not every day

I get an excuse to order chai. Thank you for the opportunity! Now, how
can I make your day better?
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011 »

mmm! it just slips out, I can't help it. The Velvet Cup is a very nice
place, or so I've been told. It's way out of my league. The thought of having
a chai tea from the Velvet Cup, well that's kind of exciting really, and when
Ms Collins smiles at me like that, well it's hard not to feel kind of good, and
she does seem genuine, but I have to be careful, it's a tricky question.
It shouldn't be, but it is. It's certainly not a question to take head-on. I've tried
that before - that doesn't work,
the anxiety just becomes overwhelming. I take a different tack this time.
I've been working on my female voice a bit since I left Minne gan, Michigan,

Saginaw Michigan, does that suprise you? Actually I've been working on it for
more than a couple days, but she doesn't need to know that.I mean that a guy
like me would want to learn something like that? I sit there, silently, and
nervously look at my nails. They are long, now that I've stopped chewing them
off, but not so long that anyone would notice, unless they were looking,
of course. I really could use that chai right now, or a glass of water.
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011 »

No, it doesn't strike me as being at all strange; although certainly in the world out
there - I gesture vaguely, pointing up and over and out from where I am sitting
- it would be perceived as strange, maybe even as sick, by many people.
That's unfortunate, to be sure; people can be so cruel at times. But we have a
different environment here. But let's go back to the beginning for just a moment.
You have me at a disadvantage. You know my name, but I don't know yours.
You are...?
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011»

Glenn I mumble, stop, compose myself. "Not again", I think, "there's
nothing to be ashamed of, not in here". I compose myself and somewhat
confidently say Well, right now, Glenn, but I'm thinking ultimately
Samantha, or Stacy, Stacy Wilderness, Wilderness because that's where it
feels like I'm from - from the wilderness, the dessert, the wasteland

I wonder if that sounds too corny, but that's where it came from,
from the Bible, from the Old Testament. Who in their right mind takes
their new name from the Bible? But in a weird way, it works,
Stacy Wilderness, at least it works for me. I wait, nervously.
my throat is dry. I cough, and wait, looking at my fingernails.
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011»

Stacy, let me be, well, blunt - and ask if what you are looking for is
to be transformed from a male to a female?
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011»

Well, yes, of course, I mean it is something I've always dreamed of
I look into her eyes, but nervously look down. I can feel how flush
my face is. I am sure my face is redder then my hair. My fingers shake,
I hear my heart pound in my ears, but I said it. Even in my girly voice,
it still sounds strange, but I've said it.
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011 »

Seeing your discomfort, I try to give you a reassuring smile, and I say,
Stacy, here we can make that dream come true for you. Let me get some
basic information from you, and a contract, and then we can get started.
Reaching into my desk, I take out a form, and slide it, with a pen, across
my desk for you to fill out:

Name:

Desired Appearance:
* height:
* weight:
* bust size:
* waist:
* hips:
* color and length of hair:
* color of eyes:
* Other (please describe in detail):

Desired Assignment (check one):
[ ] Catacombs Services
[ ] Finishing School
[ ] Health Care Services
[ ] Hospitality Services
[ ] Media Services
[ ] Office Services
[ ] Personal Services

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011 »
I start to make a dumb joke, but I stop myself - nothing I could say
would be appropriate. Instead I read the document, and re-read it
just to make sure. It's hard to believe, but it would be an amazing
thing, if it were true. Well, I'm going to find out. My hand still shakes,
but now from excitement. I write carefully in block print on the form
with a red pen:

Name:Stacy Wilderness

Desired Appearance:
* height:5' 10"
* weight:165
* bust size:44C
* waist:34
* hips:46
* color and length of hair:strawberry blond, medium
* color of eyes:green
* Other (please describe in detail):

Desired Assignment (check one):
[ ] Catacombs Services
[x ] Finishing School
[ ] Health Care Services
[ ] Hospitality Services
[ ] Media Services
[ ] Office Services
[ ] Personal Services

I put down the pen, and hand Ms. Collins the form.
I am still trembling with excitement, and smiling.

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011 »

When you hand me the form, I look it over. When I reach your
desired measurements, my eyebrows go up involuntarily, and I
say, with a note of surprise in my voice, Really? 44C? Isn't that
a bit extreme, especially to start? And your hips... Do you really
want them to be larger than your bust? I mean, we can do that;
but usually I prefer to build out with measurements that make
the hips about two inches smaller than the bust. But in the end
it's your choice, dear.

Now, how do you plan to pay for all this? I have to tell you that

were looking at a price of about six hundred thousand dollars for
this procedure. Can you afford that? Or are you going to need
one of our payment plans?
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011 »

<OOC> Well the starting point is a natural male with a 43B bust,
38 waist, 42 hips, weight: something over 165#, but go ahead and
change it something a little bit more delicate and idealized -that's cool -
I'll agree to whatever you suggest on this <\OOC>

Oh my! That's a lot of money. I wouldn't want to do anything illegal,
but I really want to do this. What sort of payment plans do you have?
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 07:56:32 AM »

Well, I can see how you might feel constrained by your current
physical conditions to making a selection that would match your
current frame. However, we have developed the technological ability
to restructure your body size, including the shortening of your bones.
It's a rather lengthy process - it takes twelve to fourteen hours to
complete, during which time you'll be sedated; and it will add about
a million dollars to the cost of your procedures. But we can work
with that, as I said. Our usual procedure is to have you sign a
contract for the work we'll do; and we can offer, as a rider to that
contract, an agreement by which you agree to allow us to arrange
for your employment, with the payments then being made to us by
the person or company who leases your services or purchases your
contract. While you're with us, we will provide the training you will
need for such a placement, including room and board and uniforms,
and a small stipend; and these benefits will continue as long as you
are here with us.

So: How does that sound to you?
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2011»

Oh my! I can remember when I was just poor.
1.6 Million dollars, it's hard to imagine how I could ever repay that.
But oh! I would so Love to be petite!
I could really be one of the girls then, couldn't I?
Heavens, that a lot of money though.
Sigh... Of course, I'll do it.
Wow, bone shortening, that's amazing!
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2011 »

Yes, it certainly is. I've been working with it for almost a year now;
and I've benefited from it myself; and it's still amazing to me,
what we can do. I reach into a drawer and remove a red portfolio,
which is a bit over an inch thick. After it is unbound, I remove the
top five sheets of paper and put them on a clipboard, with a pen
on top. I slide this across the desktop to you, saying, If you'll go
ahead and sign or initial that as needed - last time I counted, there
were twenty-four places needing one or the other - then we can
get started.
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011»

I pick up my pen and begin reading and initialling. It's mostly
boilerplate stuff, like what you'd see on any hospital admission form.
SW, SW, SW, SW, SW hmmm, I thought it was the Harry
Benjamin Standards of Care, well Harry, Larry, what's the
difference? SW, SW, Stacy Wilderness, SW, SW
these forms are giving me a headache,
I think I'll just scan this section, it looks like pretty standard waivers,
back when I was parachuting I'd sign these every day without
even bothering to glance at them,
but I'm smarter than that now SW, SW, SW, SW
Children? right - I'm getting a sex change, I don't have to worry
about children now, they haven't come that far with their technology
- I won't even bother to read that section, ha, ha children.
SW, SW, SW, SW, SW, SW, Stacy Wilderness
I've lost count how many is that, let's see 1, 2, ....21
Ah the employment section, well I'm still not sure what exactly I'm
supposed to do to earn this $1,600,000.00. I really better find out
before I sign these. Uh, Ms. Collins? Barbara, I do have a question
about the employment contract. I was wondering if you could be a
bit more specific about my job description? I bite my lip. and wait.
If it's obviously illegal, I walk away, but a lot of things aren't illegal,
that are, well a little questionable - we're talking serious money
here, I'll just have to live with questionable. I wait....


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
so that's the story up to the start of page 2 -currently we're on page 4,
and probably near the end of this thread, but then you go in elsewhere
in the site and start a new story - I do look forward to this role play
actually, and like I say feel free to read the whole thing at the site, or
give it a try yourself.

Transformative Honeymoons has had 100,000 page views in it's history
(Since November 2010) which is of no importance, and of intrest only
to me, but yeh it's a small blog that averages something under 500 page
views per day lately.

I've joined a local cross dressing club, but I won't be able to make this
months meeting because  have to work grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I can't show
up "en femme" because I don't have any clothes or make-up or wigs or
etc but I could at least show up and meet some people like myself and
say Hi!, and joke around  people who may actually find stuff I find funny
to be funny. that'd be really fun. I'm going next month, and if the Fates
allow it, trying to look pretty.

My three month subscription to Match.com expired yesterday, and I
can't afford to renew - so ultimately it was a waste of money, except
I did email some guys, and talked about actually dating  some nice guys
and so that wasn't bad- but nothing came of it -with my wages being
garnished by the Department of Education, and all, I just
can't afford to renew it.  So oh for twelve was the final total.
Bummer, I really am nice, but they'll never find that out, and I'd want
to show a guy a good time (well not that good of a time -certainly not
on the first date -giggle)


A couple reruns



Take Care,
Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment