Wednesday, June 8, 2011




OK, I'm totally sorry about that last post - the preview
was really compelling - the TV show sucked more than
this blog sucks ( feel free to express your displeasure,
by voting in the poll, but I got taken in too).
I'm really sorry. It was horrible.

OK I owe you - I recorded this an hour ago, I'm playing
in G using a rhythm machine. The solo is pretty cool,
but my singing is really hard to hear, so here's the
lyrics (I wrote this a couple years ago, but never
got around to recording anything)

They're gonna tell you what to do
Won't be much left by the time they're thru
They're gonna tell you what to say
gonna be real easy to act that way
but you're gonna to have stand on your own two feet someday
you're gonna have to say what you really don't
really don't, really don't want to say..





at D+X Institute, Stacy has left Arrivals, look for "Stacy
is brought for Mentoring" in the Galleria
(I'm having fun at this site, honestly)


all rerun caps, but the music clip is new
(giggle) of course I'm not sober.....
Bailley's -mmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment